July 21, 2009


Today has been a great day, even though I've been working. The fact that I'm pushing thirty hasn't sunk in yet. I went back to look at a comment I left on Antonio Curosone's post about his birthday. It's funny to think how light hearted I was. I wrote:

Getting old is double sided blade. On one hand you gain experience and get better every day you’re alive. On the other hand, you increasingly loose touch with the youth culture you were a part of. I’m roughly the same age as you (26) and am still an undergrad! (Design major — I took a non-conventional educational path) So breathe easy my friend. Have a great day!


Nice words from my friends:

Happy Birthday, Kevin. I wish you many more successful and enjoyable yrs.
Johnnie Lewis

Happy birthday you grizzley shit kicker.
Robert

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ppy birthday.
hope all is well,
Brian

hbd. dw.
John

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYCAKES!! I hope u r having a good day at work n that u enjoy ur lunch outside! 7 hours until u get a birthday kiss from me!
Kate

I LUV YOU TOO MY BIRTHDAY BOY! HAPPY 28TH! DAD SAYS LUV AND MISS & HAPPY B DAY. XXXOOO THE FOLKS @ 2 CONCETE POST
Mom

Happy happy birthday big buddy. Love you too my son. Have a great day.
Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment